The Eye Center South Tulsa Location
At the Eye Center in South Tulsa, we provide quality eye care to the people of South Tulsa, Bixby and the surrounding community. We’re proud to offer a full range of eye care services to our patients. As a one-stop shop for eye glasses, contact lenses, eye exams and eye condition management, we can help you get the treatment and corrective lenses you need to see clearly.
At The Eye Center, our optometry specialist treats a range of conditions, including:
- Refractive error
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Eye injuries
Providing Annual Eye Exams
Annual eye exams are an important part of maintaining healthy eyes and clear vision. We recommend that all patients get eye exams at least once per year, and for some patients, we recommend eye exams twice annually. During our eye exams, we’ll check your eyes for a variety of problems including:
- Refractive error. Refractive error makes vision blurry and can make it difficult to perform everyday activities like reading, driving or watching television. We’ll check your vision for refractive error and make recommendations for corrective lenses.
- Eye disease. We’ll inspect your eyes for signs and symptoms of conditions like cataracts, macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- Eye function. During your eye exam, we’ll check your eyes for critical functions like ability to track moving objects, perceive color, perceive depth and so on.
For the convenience of our patients, our optometry specialists offer a full range of services to our patients.
- Corrective lenses. Your eye glasses are an important part of your personal appearance. For your convenience, we stock a range of eye glasses in our show room. This way, you can be sure that you’ll be able to find the type of lenses that are right for you.
- Contact lens examinations. Patients who are interested in getting contact lenses must first get a contact lens examination. Contact lens exams test the eyes to ensure that they’re a good fit for contacts. Some patients require special “hard-to-fit” contact lenses, typically because of eye conditions that have changed the shape or functioning of their eye. At The Eye Center, we help patients in need of hard-to-fit contacts to get the type of contacts they need to see clearly.
- Surgery co-management. If you’re suffering from an eye condition that requires treatment through surgical care, our surgery co-management services can help. We provide referrals for cataract surgery, laser surgery, retinal surgery and more.
Contact Us for All Your Eye Care Needs
If you live in Bixby or South Tulsa, The Eye Center is your source for skilled care from an experienced eye doctor. Our optometrist uses all the latest technologies and knowledge of the most recent research to help you maintain healthy eyes and clear vision. Whether you’re seeking an annual eye exam, new glasses or treatment for a serious condition, we can help. Call the Eye Center for an appointment today at 918-369-3937.
11920 S. Memorial Dr
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
Phone: (918)369.EYES (3937)
Monday through Friday:
8:00 am – 5:00 pm